ABC Care is happy to announce that Before and After School Registration for School Year 2022-2023 is now open!! The registration fee is $100 per family and will be collected at the time of registration. Your first month’s tuition will be due by August 15th. If we do not receive first month’s tuition by August 15th, you will lose your space.
You should receive an email confirmation immediately after registering from SmartCare, letting you know we have received it. If you do not get an email, please check your spam or junk folder.
A few things to know prior to registering:
- On the medical information portion of the registration, you will be asked for your health insurance information, you can simply mark this answer with N/A as we DO NOT need your insurance information or policy number.
- New families will click to register and click on “create a new enrollment” to get started.
- New students/families will need to email ABC Care a completed health inventory, emergency form and All About Me Form for each child prior to them attending ABC Care. These forms can be accessed by clicking HERE.
- Returning Families, click the link to register and log in with your current SmartCare account information in the existing user box. As a returning family your information is in the SmartCare System, but ABC Care will follow up with additional questions to update your child’s profile and to gather the information needed for your child’s requested schedule.
- Returning Families will need to complete the emergency form (the MSDE Office of Childcare issued a new form in January 2022). The Health Inventory submitted previously will be brought forward into next year’s file.
For pricing information, please choose your center and you will be taken to your center homepage with more center specific information and fee sheets.
We look forward to another great year with you and, as always, please contact us directly if you have any questions!
ABC Care Staff